REFERENCE NUMBER: ADAHRM 04/2023
|Job Title||Marketing and Communications Practitioner|
|Location||ADA – Head Office (PMB)|
|Grade/Salary||L09 (Fixed Term Contract)|
|Fixed term contract||3-Years Fixed Term Contract|
|Reporting Line||Marketing and Communications Manager|
The position requires the incumbent to have a relevant 3-year qualification in Marketing, Communications; Brand Management; Advertising; Media, PR & Publicity; and a minimum of 3 years of working experience. A valid driver’s license.
Experience in photography and Digital platform content management will be an added advantage. It is preferred that the incumbent has experience in Government or a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE); and good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Key Performance Areas:
This role will be responsible for the overall Marketing and Communications implementation process in line the entity’s strategic direction with a focus on event management, activations, exhibitions and promotions. Furthermore, the incumbent must possess good administrative skills, managing budget, good knowledge of public sector procurement process and good reporting writing.
Skills and Competencies:
Excellent organisational, communication (written and verbal) and knowledge management skills. The ability to work independently, under pressure and off site (in the field) when the need arises. Professionalism and good interpersonal relations.
Suitable candidates will be selected with the intention of promoting representivity.
- ADA reserves the right not to appoint any applicant to the above position.
- An appointment is subject to the signing of a performance agreement.
- Applications must be submitted in the following manner:
- A covering letter indicating the reference number and the post that you are applying for, together with a brief motivation.
- Valid Driver’s licence
- A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed)
- Copies of qualifications.
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application being disqualified.
- Full names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three work-related referees.
Enquiries: Ms P Kwitshana Closing date: 22 August 2023
Tel: 033 347 8600
Forward your applications, stating the relevant reference number and the name of the publication in which you saw the advertisement, for the attention of Ms. N Ngubane, Agribusiness Development Agency via the ADA website (www.ada-kzn.co.za). Alternatively
Hand-delivered to the following addresses.
5 Cascades Crescent
Cascade Office Park
Should you not hear from us 8 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.